Course fees €3,500
Deposit €250 non-refundable one month from start date of the course
- 3 instalments: €1,000 + €1,000 + €1,250 + deposit €250 = €3,500
- 10 instalments: €325 = €3,250 + deposit €250 = €3,500
- 14 instalments: €250 = €3,500 + deposit €250 = €3,750
- Full payment: €3,300 which is a saving of €200
NSRT are Members of the IMTA
IMTA was founded in 1990 and is one of the more respected associations in the field of Complementary Healthcare in Ireland today.
We promote and encourage high standards in training, education and the practice of the many diverse forms of Massage Therapy/Body work.
We are recognised by the Department of Health as the national association for massage therapists. We pride ourselves on protecting our members’ interests with a supportive, professional approach, while at the same time, providing the general public with access to highly qualified, professional therapists.
In the absence of much-needed official Government regulation and legislation in the area of complementary therapies, IMTA is a self-regulating body.
In addition to the many networking and support advantages of membership, we have an extremely competitive Group Insurance Scheme, a nation-wide Discount Scheme and a country-wide network of regional network meetings. Whether you are a student or a qualified massage or bodywork therapist in Ireland today, it makes financial sense to join the IMTA and have access to the many other benefits of membership.
We are an Irish-based Association promoting and assisting Irish therapists in every aspect of their professional practice. In the absence of much-needed official Government regulation and legislation in the area of complementary therapies, IMTA is a self-regulating body. We are also a member of FICTA, the umbrella group for complementary therapy associations in Ireland.
Client Refunds through Aviva or GloHealth – Clients can claim part refunds on treatments if they are members of Aviva or GloHealth depending on client’s policy with both insurance companies
Irish Massage Therapist Association
Students can join the IMTA and get student insurance, once qualified they can join as full members of the IMTA
Complimentary Therapists Association www.ctha.com once qualified therapists can join CTHA and get insurance through CTHA
- Westminster Indemnity will insure all our courses and workshops which include Dry Needling and Manipulative Therapy. We would encourage to take a look at their site and contact them, however, in order to get the discount you will need to ensure you mention NSRT Course. Please let us know if you require help on this.